Free Agent Hockey

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone who likes sim leagues come and join this one.

Rules

Admin*Gm*Ryan
    Admin*Gm*Ryan
    Admin

Rules Empty Rules

Post by Admin*Gm*Ryan Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:13 pm

If you see a player on your roster with a zero where there contract is that means they are a rfa.

You cant post to resign them here, you have to send a pm to the rfa agent to resign them that agent will also let you know what offers have been given to your player if any, if there hasnt been any then you get them right away.

If there is an offer the league will give you 24 hours to match it or beat it, if you dont then he will be moved to the other team and you will get your picks you deserve.
    Admin*Gm*Ryan
    Admin*Gm*Ryan
    Admin

Rules Empty Re: Rules

Post by Admin*Gm*Ryan Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:40 pm

A nice added feature, you can resign your players the regular way, but if there is that one special players you want to have for longer or a few players, you can pm me the offer(s) (No more then 5 per team)

I will give you feedback based on what the players wants. Say your player wanted 5M for 3 years, you not knowing offered him, 3 Years 3.8M or something similar, i would tell you feedback that he likes the years but wants more, once we reach a deal, i will put it in the system for you.

The max you can offer is 10M per season
    The max years you can go on resign is 15 anything 10-15 will alot harder for me to agree upon, keep that in mind 6-9 will be moderate hard, 3-5 will be average, 1-2 will be easy.
    Admin*Gm*Ryan
    Admin*Gm*Ryan
    Admin

Post by Admin*Gm*Ryan Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Also you can extend players contracts, but do so carefully, pm those offers as well and we will do the same thing to come to an agreement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:35 pm